Monday, September 21, 2009

Do I have to take the last part of my flight after connection

Do I have to take the last part of my flight after connection?
I am from Memphis and am looking to go to Omaha. It is about $800 cheaper to fly out of Little Rock instead. There is one stop to the flight and it connects IN MEMPHIS. When I am coming back from Omaha on my return flight can I just get off at memphis and not take the last part of the trip? I am not checking baggage.
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you have no checked luggage, then yes. But note that this is against the airline's rules and if they catch you, they might try and make you pay for the single leg you flew.
2 :
you could get off but your luggage would (your luggage would end up back in little rock.. and if the airline finds out you are doing they could cancel your flight but you said the return so that is good chance you might get away with but you might also incidentally hold up the connecting flight because the airline might start looking for you if you dont show up for that connecting flight perhaps even has the airport police search for you or page you and of course you wont be able to check luggage that way either it depends on the airline a
3 :
Yes you can...just throw away the unused ticket. But it has to be on the return...if you no-show any leg the airline automatically cancels any downline space that you have confirmed. Also, be careful if you are checking bags...

Search News