Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Cheapest Airlines..

Cheapest Airlines......?
I would like to kno what is the cheapest airlines. I would the name or websites of that airline. Please be specific and don't give me sites like cheaptickets.com (although I do appreciated ^_^) We are flying from Los Angeles, California to Memphis, Tennessee . The tickets got very pricey and most of them were all booked because of Elvis Presley's Week !! I heard thta souhwest is cheap, but I checked the site, and they only offeres flight to Nashville. Please help. Thanks !!
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Northwest might have some deals because Memphis is a hub for them and since Los Angeles is a big city.
2 :
http://www.bookingbuddy.com because it will check all airlines on this route, as well as consolidators and and discounters which are sometimes cheaper for cross-country flights, all in 1 go so you don't have to keep searching over and over.

Search News