Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Have you ever been all by yourself on a plane

Have you ever been all by yourself on a plane?
I am obviously talking about like a commercial jet plane, not a private or charter plane. Once I was talking a small NW Airlines/Mesaba plane from Memphis to Greenville, MS and it was only me and one other lady! So, there was a total of 5 people on the plane -- 2 passengers, 2 pilots and a flight attendent. It was really weird.
Air Travel - 8 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Once. I joined the One Man Mile High Club.
2 :
Yep I have... it was maybe... 8 of us total... very weird indeed... and quiet
3 :
No
4 :
wow, nope that has never happened to me. that sounds fun to me though!
5 :
Yes I have and it was enjoyable. It was me and 4 other people. No waiting for people to board the plane and figure out how long it'll take them to sit down and shut up LOL. I usually get headaches on planes because of so many people, but that day I didnt.
6 :
I want to hear more about you and this lady on the plane. What was going on with you two?
7 :
There were no passengers on one of my flights long ago, I'm a flight attendant and we had a very long delay, every passenger we had (we weren't full to begin with) were sent to another flight that was supposed to leave an hour after us. When our airplane was fixed, (6 hours later!) we, as crew members just ferried that air plane to Atlanta, a 4 hours flight with nothing to do but eat, watch 2 movies, read a book....
8 :
Sometime back in the 1980's, I was on a UA flight from SFO to LAX on a DC-10 (I think...some sort of twin-aisle widebody.) There were about 20 people on the flight. Kinda cool having an entire section of 10 rows to yourself. Early morning flight, so the flight attendants gave me several servings of pastries. :-)

Search News