Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Trying to fly from Dallas to Memphis, can anyone help me find cheap tickets or give me an estimate

Trying to fly from Dallas to Memphis, can anyone help me find cheap tickets or give me an estimate?
I want to fly from Dallas to Memphis during my Spring break (March 14-18). Can anyone help me calculate how much this could cost, and my cheapest option? I can leave the the 13th after 12pm....and i have to be back before the monday morning after the 18th for classes. (please dont make fun of me, its just ive never flown before, this stuff is confusing to me....and keep in mind im in college im not trying to spend thousands of dollars, if i can id like to get a hotel room. if its possible can someone give me an estimate price for the flight, and the flight+hotel?) Thank you so much in advanced. I really need help with this, Im seeing someone very special...
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Not sure if you want to fly out of Dallas-Ft. Worth or Dallas(Love Field) but, would be $500- $600 for the flight. You can get a package flight & motel. You might want to check so of these to get a better deal: www.hotwire.com www.expedia.com www.kayak.com www.travelocity.com www.orbitz.com www.cheapflights.com www.cheapo.com www.bookingbuddy.com www.cheaptickets.com www.lowfares.com
2 :
Delta and American both have a published fare of $392 + taxes and fees, and this fare requires 21 days advanced purchase. You can get the same Fare on United, but it requires a Sunday night stay. After 21 days out, the fare jumps to $502 + taxes and fees. As with all discount fares, there are capacity controlled and subject to availability.
3 :
Go to kayak.com and put in the dates and it will give you the prices for each airline.

Search News