Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I have 7-12 days to go anywhere! Where should I go? Suggestions

I have 7-12 days to go anywhere! Where should I go? Suggestions?
I live in the Midwest and both my sweetheart and myself have an opportunity to travel together for anywhere between 7-12 days. Our original vacation plans fell thru. I just started my vacation today, Fri 11/02 and will not have to return to work until 11/20. I do not want to travel the entire time but a week to ten days would be ideal. We love roadtrips!!!!! It could involve a roadtrip only or a flight to somewhere and then road travels. Or simply a flight to somewhere fantastic. Some thoughts we had were to travel by plane to Vegas and then drive a rental across the desert toward California. I have been to 33 states but never the west coast. The prospect is exciting but does not dominate, as we are open to all ideas. Another idea was to drive down to Memphis and travel across the state of Tennessee ending up in the Smokies. East coast, west coast, north, south, we are ready for a serious adventure. Any ideas of a place to travel to and sights not to miss would be greatly welcome
Other - United States - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Fly into LA [or Ontario - it has JetBlue], then drive up the coast to San Francisco - Santa Barbara, Big Sur, Monterey/Carmel and then SF - wow!

Search News