Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Will my package arrive today

Will my package arrive today?!?
FedEx says my package is in Memphis, TN right now. I calculated the flight time from Memphis to Baton Rouge and it said only 40 minutes. I don't know if this is correct, but if it is, would my package come today?
Packing & Preparation - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
they are correct!!! last time i doubted fedex but i got proved wrong. trust me it will arrive on time
2 :
Highly doubtful. It needs to go to the local dispatch and then be process for delivery. Maybe tomorrow, Friday at the latest.
3 :
The flying time is irrelevant. The package has to arrive at the airport, get picked up by the FedEx people, get to the local sorting facility, get scanned on arrival, be assigned to a truck, loaded onto the truck, and the driver has to leave on the route. If your tracking status says "out for delivery," then you can be sure that it will be delivered that day. If the status does not say that, then it will be at least another day. There is nothing to do about that except to be patient. They have thousands of packages to deliver, and, although you may wish it were different, your package is no different to them than any of the other 1,000 they handle.

Search News