Tuesday, February 21, 2012

First time flying, and I will be alone

First time flying, and I will be alone...?
I am flying to Orlando from Philadelphia airport on the 25th, flying back on the 30th. What can I expect from entering the airport until getting into the plane. I also have stopovers on both flights (to Orlando, there is a stopover in Atlanta, from Orlando there is a stopover in Memphis) Also, I purchased my tickets from www.cheapair.com. Has anyone bought from them before? They gave me a confirmation thing that I have to take to the airport to get my actual tickets. Could I possibly do this before my actual flight? Also, what are you allowed to carry on the plane and what needs to be checked in as luggage? I am nervous about the luggage thing, I only really need clothes for the 5-6 days I am going there, most likely fitting into one suitcase. Thanks in advance for the advice! Also, the airline I will be flying is Delta
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Fit clothing in smaller suitcase and take as carry on. Dont worry about the airport. Follow signs to your carrier. (delta, continental,...) Check in. You will get borading passes for your connections as well. Proceed to security and make way to gate. Dont carry any fluids. They will be taken from you. (Shampoo, gels, ...) When you get to your connection just make your way to the next gate. You will be fine. ---Oh and get there at least 2 hours before your flight. Since it is your first time.
2 :
Agree with above answer! You can call Delta to confirm your reservation and ask all the questions you have of the customer service rep you speak with. They will be happy to guide you through.
3 :
If you are going on coach get ready for the good old crappy service. Also the plane will make lots of noises that may scare you and turbulence may occur but its perfectly normal.

Search News