Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bless the Fall & Craig Mabbit's Band The World Alive Fans ,I need Music suggestions

Bless the Fall & Craig Mabbit's Band The World Alive Fans ,I need Music suggestions?
bands with a similar sound to the band Bless the Fall &The Word Alive like the screams and the vocals.. or any French Metal core Bands like Darkness Dynamite and The Beverly Secret?? Bands I currently listen to so based on this list other bands ? Thanks..Mainly Screamo but Metal Core is fine as well. A Graceful A Skylit Drive Across Five Aprils August Burns Red As Kingdom Falls Before their Eyes Bless The Fall Bless the Fallen Bring me the Horizon Bullet For my Valentine Chiodos Darkness Dynamite Dear Whoever Drop Dead Gorgeous Emarosa Enter the Shikari Escape the Fate From First to Last Greeley Estates Hopes die Last In fear and Faith Job for a Cowboy Memphis MAy fire Red I flight Scary kids Scaring Kids See You Next Tuesday Shyla Stutterfly The Bridal Procession The Beverly Secret The BlackOut The Devil Wears Prada The Vaine Yestardays Rising Underoath Dood.. I don't listen to punk music.. so screamo bands please Dood.. I don't listen to punk music.. so screamo bands please and none of the answers listed are what I'm looking for..
Rock and Pop - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Avenge Sevenfold?
2 :
Okay, I kind of skipped over the list a bit, but lets see.... Amber Pacific The Gallows Parkway Drive Circa Survive The Sound of Sirens If I Die Tonight Killswitch Engage Sky eats Airplane Norma Jean Evergreen Terrace Yepp, so, try some of those, maybe. =]
3 :
The Dillinger Escape Plan Despised Icon Emmure The Chariot From Autumn to Ashes Pierce the Veil Versus the Mirror Gwen Stacy Oh, Sleeper Four Letter Lie The Bled Dance Gavin Dance The Fall of Troy Arsonists Get All the Girls Evergreen Terrace Norma Jean Maylene & the Sons of Disaster

Search News