Monday, May 14, 2012

Scared to fly had panic attack on plane

Scared to fly had panic attack on plane?!?
Me and my bf flew from Knoxville to Memphis and then after that we were supposed to fly to take a 10 hour flight to Amsterdam and then a 2 hour flight to Casablanca. However, when I was on the 1st flight I was really sick and dizzy I couldnt even sit up straight because I kept falling over. It felt like the insides of my body was just swishing around causing me to have constant panic attacks. Just thinking about it makes me shake. However, I have got to get back to Memphis the day after tom. and continue with the flight bc he flew there already I have all the bags he was supossed to give his family he was crushed when I wouldn't get back on the plane. So here's my question. How do I get through this I have got to survive that plane trip. Help! Please!
Air Travel - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
AHA ya i had that problem. I'm in the army and i got the chance to fly a F-18 fighter jet and we started going to about mach. 1.1 which is over the speed of sounds. You get really...wowww when you do that so my suggestion is. Sleep lots before going on the plane. Keep yourself occupied and stay hydrated. Adrian T. Canadian Forces PPCLI
2 :
Wow, sorry to hear about that. Planes can be very stressful at times for anyone, so I can kind of relate. P.S. My sister goes to school in Knoxville! Just thought I'd say that. You can find many ways to overcome panic attacks. I'm a hypnotist and I have helped people calm down during plane rides and car rides, etc. When you are on the plane you can close your eyes, relax your entire body and just calm down. Look up some sample self-hypnosis scripts online. I also offer phone sessions if you interested. I'm affiliated with a company that helps people overcome anxiety, but it's probably not right for you. Self-hypnosis and meditation the day before and on the plane are really good ways to help ease anxiety and stop attacks. I'll give you a couple of links so you can check them out.

Search News