Sunday, July 1, 2012

Things to do on airplane

Things to do on airplane?
Hi im a 14 year old girl and I'm flying to Australia next month. Im going with People to People. I live in memphis and I have a layover in LA. I was wondering if you could give me some ideas of things to do on the plane to Sydney. It's a 14 hour flight and I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep. Thannxx!! :]
Air Travel - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You can read, listen to music, do crossword puzzles, etc.
2 :
Load lots of music on your ipod and take your own headset. Watch movies. Take some puzzles eg. book on Sudoku. Talk to your seatmate.....you often meet very interesting people on long flights. If they're boring then just excuse yourself and listen to your music.
3 :
You will be able to watch movies, many movies and eat (I'm sure there will be TWO meals)...I'd take a good book with me (go check a few out at the library so if you find one dull/boring you can try the next). I usually buy a magazine or two but I do sleep on planes...I get about 3 hours on an 11 hour flight cause it's not too comfortable but again I try. Some flights have video games and tv shows (The Simpsons, Friends, etc.) that you can watch as well. Oh and try and walk around the plane every few hours...I love walking around and looking out the windows. Enjoy it!

Search News