Friday, September 21, 2012

Where should I live..Colorado or Tennessee

Where should I live..Colorado or Tennessee?
I'm getting advice from everyone. All friends and family, and of course myself. However, I'd like to hear what other people think. ~Right now, I live in Scotland. I came here to visit and I fly back to JFK (New York) in a week. But where do I go from NY is unknown. I technically have no home. So I have 2 choices. A. Go to Memphis. I have a grandmother there, and she says I can stay with her. I don't know if any of you have been to Memphis, but other than the food...nothing good comes out of there. And don't say Elvis, because he's from Mississippi. His house is in Memphis which is surrounded by the ghetto. B. Go to Colorado. I moved from Colorado to Scotland. I have no where to live in Colorado but I may have a chance at a really great job there. And we all know with the economy these days, it's very hard to get a job. I'd like to say I currently do have a job, that allows me to work from 'home'. But I want stability. I found a girl on Craigslist that is needing a roommate on April 1st. Now for $$$. I have $550 on me for my trip. Let's think it out. A flight to either CO or TN would be roughly $150-$200. Rent with the girl on April 1st is $350. A hostel would be $30 per night. I might be able to convince her to let me move in early. Let the comments flow in. .. Please and Thank you :)
Denver - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
COLORADO IS THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS WARM IN THE SUMMER AND COLD IN THE WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WOULD LIVE IN GOLDEN!!!!!!!!
2 :
For sure Colorado!!! There's sooo much to see and you can definitely enjoy plenty of all four seasons, besides in Memphis there's a lot of humidity and that is a bummer!!! You should try to live anywhere in Colorado, but if you like something cool I'd live near downtown Denver, maybe on Capitol Hill (area is bounded by Colfax Avenue, 7th Avenue, Broadway, and Downing Street) where rent is cheap and there are always things to do. Or if you like something more sophisticated, I'd lease a loft in LoDo(Lower Downtown), there's one I know and it's called The Boston Lofts(on 17th Street and Champa Street), it's right at the heart of it all !!! Well, there's always the Denver Westword where you can find roommates or cribs - above all good luck to you and hopefully you find that right place to live and laugh.
3 :
live in dtown, colorado
4 :
Colorado for sure. I mean if you honostly think that you can get a better job in Denver than in Memphis than move to Denver. I'm not saying Denver is a better city than Memphis cause in my opinion it isn't but you should move to the place where you can get the most money.

Search News